Thursday, February 10, 2011

Class Presentation Summary


It’s always exciting to learn new things about language reading and writing. After all presentations that students presented in the class about different topics which were basically concentrating around Introduction styles different languages and how they differs with author and filed of studies i have learnt many important points. So in this article I will enlighten few of the points that I feel are important.
After reviewing the presentation about use of inclusive and exclusive pronouns in academic writing, I leant the most important and basic fundamental use of "I" and "WE" in different ways and how use of both can make difference in the message that author wants to convey. This learning will defiantly help me in future when I will be in position to write a paper for my own research.
An excellent presentation about rhetorical structures in Arabic language research article gave me a chance to understand and to know the language & structure of context in different language with I am not much familiar.  Presentation about use of Chinese language research paper also gave me an opportunity learn and understand different approaches adopted by authors from different regions.
After attending this presentation session I also got to know about publication facts and procedures to publish a paper in the field of law, which is much different field for me. 
So, Overall this presentation session gave me an opportunity to grab new knowledge and understand basic fundamentals about writing introductions for my research article and it also gave me the hands on experience to analyze already published research paper and provide my opinion and findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment